Are you thirsty for adventure? Are you longing to explore new places? But are you not quite sure where to begin?
Let me inspire you...

Saturday 17 January 2015

Guess who’s back…


 After suffering a severe writers block, I’m back, with more motivation and new ideals.  In the light of the dramatic events of the past few days, my questions started racing around in my head. What am I doing to change this world, which is gradually evolving into one big war zone? My eventual answer: elevate the consciousness. 
Now, I don’t pretend to be a meditation Guru, or some kind of undiscovered reincarnation of an Enlightened one.  No. But I did decide that my passion for travel can be to more use than just advising people on good places to holiday. What if I could transfer tolerance and understanding towards the cultures of others? What if I could encourage people to love each other for their differences and not hate them for it?
Anyway, that’s all very idealistic! I will start with countries with cultures that are a lot more accessible and slowly move towards cultures which our “superior” western minds have more trouble understanding. 

Now let’s get this show on the road. I am proud to present to you the post we’ve all been waiting for (we’ll at least I have): Bhutan, The West. Enjoy!

Don’t hesitate to contact me in case you have any questions or concerns, or if you simply want to help change this world for the better.

Lots of love,
Tweenie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment