Are you thirsty for adventure? Are you longing to explore new places? But are you not quite sure where to begin?
Let me inspire you...

Wednesday 3 September 2014

There is a whole world out there...



There’s a whole world out there, and I’m going to explore it, country by country. I had some of the best life and other experiences abroad. So this is my way of sharing my adventures with the world, hoping that others can find the wonders of the world. I hope to infect those who have not yet been stung by the travel bug, to show them how enjoyable travelling can be with a few guidelines. I hope to encourage those who have already seen many wonders, to keep on looking and to continue to be marvelled by our beautiful planet. But most of all I wish each and every one of you, all the peace, love and happiness in the world.

Moreover, I am always available for questions about any destination. You can contact me on my e-mail address: katrien_dirix@usa.net. Or you can send me a message via Facebook Katrien Dirix. I am glad to help you with any travel troubles.


Lots of  Love,

Tweenie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment